Thursday, September 19, 2013 (5:30pm to 7:30pm)
EVENT: FOOD WASTE FREE NYC
A very special evening discussion bringing together the New York City food movement for food waste awareness week. Hosted by Food Tank: The Food Think Tank
September 19th from 5:30PM to 7:30PM EST
The Snapple Theater, 1627 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
- Jen Chapin, singer/songwriter
- Jonathan Bloom, author of American Wasteland
- Emily M. Broad Leib, Director of Food Law & Policy at Harvard Law School
- Mary Cleaver, the Green Table: Cleaver Company
- Christine Datz-Romero, Lower East Side Ecology Center
- Kevin Duffy, City Harvest
- Elise Golan, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dana Gunders, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Brian Halweil, Edible Communities
- Diane Hatz, Change Food and Tedx Manhattan
- Stephanie Hanson, One Acre Fund
- Danielle Nierenberg, Food Tank
- Nick Nuttall, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Marcel Van Ooyen, GrowNYC
- Gary Oppenheimer, AmpleHarvest.org
- Tristram Stuart, Feeding the 5000
- and many more to be announced soon!
Drinks and light snacks included!
$25 donation. Limited tickets available, purchase now.
If you have any questions, please call 202-590-1037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.